2011 has been a fantastic year. I have met some really wonderful families have been lucky enough to capture their gorgeous children. From start to finish, it’s been busy, energised, fun and successful. To celebrate, and give back a little to the wonderful community that surrounds us, we are once again running our ‘Face of….’ competition.
Let me get this straight from the outset, this is NOT a talent competition or beauty pageant. There is no criteria for the selection of the final 50 faces other than that Annie drew their names randomly from a bucket!
This year, we are giving away 2 prizes:
– To the winning entry – a 16×20″ canvas from their session
– To one lucky voter, drawn at random, a $500 voucher for a session with Be Photography
The rules are simple, please make sure you follow them to be in the running
1. Go through the images and choose the number you wish to vote for (clicking on the thumbnail will give you an enlarged image and allow you to scroll through the gallery. Clicking the enlargement will bring you back to the thumbnails)
2. Use the poll below to vote for your winning entry (At any time, you can view the results here)
3. Click the facebook ‘like’ button to tell all your friends you have voted and get them voting!
4. Leave a comment below (this is most important. We won’t know you have voted if you don’t leave a comment!)
The competition closes at midnight on New Years Eve. Winners will be announced on the blog, and on our Facebook page. Share the links with your friends, get those votes rolling in, and have fun![nggallery id=14]